Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What type of equipment can be expected in the angiographic suite?
- Island-type table
- Large FOV Image Intensifying C-arm
- Programmable digital image acquisition system
- Specialized x-ray tube (s) with high heat loac capacity &rapid cooling
- Automatic electromechanical injector
What is the purpose of Automatic injectors?
Allow the desired flow rate to selected before injection and provide a constant and more precise flow
Who is responsible for post processing labeling?
What can automatic injectors be used on?
- Periperal lines
- Heplocks triple lumen central lines (short term)
- Indwelling ports (under the skin)
Automatic injectors cannot be used on:
- PICC lines
- Long term central lines (Hickman catheters and Broviac catheters)
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview