ART Day 2 (am)
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Tension = Prox. (btwn each metas)
- **Can reverse tension (gripping btwn fingers)
- Mvt - Flex (fingers) -> Ext.
- * Maintain depth and static position
- Tension = towards ulna (4 finger contact or thumb)
- *reverse tension (towards thumb)
- Mvt - Add/Flx (thumb) -> Ext / Abd (thumb)
Flexor / Opponens Pollicis Muscles
- Tension = Prox. (towards hand)
- Mvt - Opposition -> separate thumb/5th fingers
- *Add/Flex (thumb) -> Ext./Abd (thumb)
- ++Abductor Pollicis Brevis (hook contact) = prox.
- Mvt - Abd -> Ext./Add. (thumb)
Flexor Pollicis Longus
- Tension = Prox. (1/3 prox. on forearm)
- Mvt - Flex (thumb/wrist) -> Ext.
Extensor Indicis / Extensor Pollicis Longus (single tendon central of thumb)
... Ext. Indicis more ulnar side less prox.
- Tension = Prox. (almost central / dorsal portion of wrist)
- Mvt - Ext (1st finger / thumb) -> Flx (thumb/ 1st finger + wrist) ... thumb inside then 1st finger then curl wrist + sl pron.
Ext. Pollicis Brevis w/ Abd. Pollicis Longus (2 tendons radial side of thumb)
... Longus / Brevis / Longus...
- Tension = Prox.
- Mvt - Ext./Abd (thumb) + Ext. (wrist) -> Flx/Add (thumb) + Sl uln. deviation
- ...Thumb inside fingers + wrist flx
Ext. / Abd Pollicis w/ Ext. Retinaculum
- Tension (w/ thumb) = Prox.
- Mvt - Ext. (thumb) -> Flx (thumb) inside of fingers + Sl. Uln deviation
- Tension = Away from ulnar side
- *Reverse tension
- Mvt - Close hand -> Open hand (spread thumb/5th fingers)
- Tension = Prox. (2 finger contact)
- *reverse tension
- Mvt - Flx (5th finger) -> Ext + radial deviation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview