List the 6 stages of hair formation:
1) Hair begins with individual atoms, that smallest unit of matter.
2) These atoms unit by sharing electrons to become molecules of amino acids.
3) One end of one amino acid bonds to the opposite end of another to form the peptide or end bond.
4) The amino acids create polypeptide protein chains.
5) The individual protein chains bond side-to-side to other chains by hydrogen, salt, disulfide bonds & van der Waal's Forces.
6) The bonding of protein chains to other protein chains make human hair.