Transient Visual Loss
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Cause of Bilateral Transient Visual Loss
- Migraine-MCC homonymous hemianopia
- Occipital mass, ischemia (vertebrobasilar) basicalr, seizures
Transient visual loss/prolonged after images after exposure to bright light indicates
Causes of Transient Monocular Visual Loss
- Ocular Path- DES, K dz, etc
- Optic nerve-drusen, papilledema
- Vascular-embolic, perfusion, dissection, vaospam, vasculitis, hyperviscosity/coagulable
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview