Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
invitee (p. 535)
- - persons who enter or remain on land upon and invitation which carries with it an implied representation, assurance, or understanding that reasonable has been used to prepare the premises and make them safe for their reception
- - those who enter as a member of the public
- - those who enter for a purpose connected with business
licensee (p. 535)
- - one whose presence upon the land is solely for his own purposes in which the possessor has no interest, and to whom the privilege of entering is extended as a mere personal favor to the individual
- - members of the household except boarders, paying guests, and servants (who are invitees)
- - social guests - the guest is supposed to take the premises as they are
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview