Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name the 10 reasons for POR
- 1. by way of (a-b-c)
- 2. Through
- 3. Temporary job
- 4. Duty or Obligation
- 5. Transportation
- 6. Duration of time
- 7. In exchange for (payment, i'll do it for $20)
- 8. Frequency (20$ per hour, 40 hours per week)
- 9. Prices
- 10. Therefore (por eso...)
Name the 7 reasons for Para
- 1. Movement toward a destination (a-c)
- 2. recipient (gift is for her)
- 3. permanent job (occupation) (I work FOR b-west)
- 4. Deadline (assignment is due wednesday)
- 5. In order to...
- 6. comparison (for her age, she is very sexy)
- 7. to be worth (usefulness) (the spoon lifts the soup)
You use the subjunctive when you
No Creo Que...
- Yes- its a 3rd person regular conjugation.
- No- Its a subjunctive conjugation
- Yes- Subjunctive
- No- Subjunctive
Ayudarse en la cocina! (Conjugate)
Ayudame en la concina!
With Subjunctive you... (list order of how to conjugate)
- 1. Put verb into yo form
- 2. cut off ending
- 3. Put on opposite of its current ending (ir = -a)
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview