Card Set Information
• What is another name for shwan sheep?
• What portion of the brain is responsible for fine tuning motor activity and muscle tone?
• What’s the longest cranial nerve?
• The spinal cord consists of what color matter?
• Reflex and response to exposure of the retna to a bright light?
• What’s the largest part of the brain?
• What type of neurons carry impuleses toward the central nervous system?
• Disease conditions that can be detected by examing the cerebro spinal fluid include?
insefelitis and meningitis
• Paralysis of all four limbs is called?
• What is the bundle of nerve supply in the entire forelimb?
• What would you call muscle incoordination that causes stumbling when you are attempting to walk?
• What’s a diagnostic procedure that records brainwaves?
• What is the major hind limb nerve that you want to watch out for when giving injections?
• What’s another word for hives?
• What’s another word for the sensation of itching?
• What are horns hoofs toenails and feathers?
pariton epithelial cells
• What is an exaggerated response to an allergen due to multiple exposures?
• What part of wound healing does fibroplasia and epithelial regeneration occur?
• What part of wound healing does macrophages impetrate the wound?
the debribment stage
• What’s the outer most layer of the epidermis consisting of flattened peritonized cells?
• Undercoat smaller hairs that are shed?
• Cells from which connective tissues cells develop they produce collagen?
• What’s the oily substance secreted by spacious glands?
• What is a complex structure forming a pad of a horses hoof that offers some shock protection?
• Whats the true stomach of ruminants?
• The following is not a section of the small intestines?
• Invoulentary wave like movement of the gi system called?
• What are baby teeth called?
• The surface of the tooth next to the tounge?
• Next to the check?
• What is the soft mass of bacteria adhering to the teeth?
• Whats a telescoping of a portion of the intestines?
• Whats a drug used to deter vomiting?
• Whats the poris sporing substance beneathe the enamel?
• Term for enlarged gingival sulcus resulting from diseas of the periodontal?
• Term for benign tumor of the gingival tissue?
• Term for removal of calculus from the tooth?
• What is the cervical line?
where the roots meet the crown
• Dissociative anesthetics?
atropine and glycopyrrolate
• An instrument you would not use to monitor the cardiovascular system?
• The amount of energy required by a moderately active adult?
maintenance energy requirement
• A macromolecule composed of amino acids is a ?
• A small inorganic nutrient required in small quantities?
• A diet to feed a cat with kidney disease is?
• The diet to feed an obese dog is?
• When performing a gram stain which is not a correct step?
iodine solution wait 2 min then rinse
• What does a lavender top tube contain?
• The best way to obtain a good sample for a urinalysis?
• What device will the most info about a urinalysis?
• Why do you wait 5-10 min for a fecal float to sit?
eggs can dry
• Rx = prescription
• Bed time = hs
• Treatment = Tx
• Polyuria/polydipsia = pu/pd
• Qid = 4 times a day
• Fracture = Fx
• Hemoglobin = hb
• Against medical advice = ama
• Chief complaint = cc
• Couging and sneezing = cs
• Let it be labeled = sig
• Every day = qd
• Total billyrubin = tbil
• Heart worm test = hwt
• Elisa = emuno
• Birthing of rabbits = kindling
• Young chinchilla = kit
• Male rabbit = buck
• Initial cover on antlers = velvet
• Most common used opioid for epidural injection
• Equipment that performs a complete blood count
• Term used fro grasping of food