The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
based on shared values and interests and mutual respect
both people benefit and feel comfortable
family relationships how it builds the following:
- *physical - food, clothing, shelter
- *social - strong values
- *mental/emotional - love, care, encouragement
Good friends share _______?
They (positively or negatively) influence your self-concept and resist (positive or negative) influences.
- similar values
1. Community members work together to promote what in the community?
2. Give examples of helping the community
3. How can you demonstrate good citizenship?
1. safety and well-being of entire community
- 2. volunteer at hospitals
- provide food, clothing, shelter to the homeless
3. obeying laws, be a good neighbor, help improve school/community
The 3 Cs
Ways to communicate?
- facial expressions
give an example of cooperation?
cooking supper so that your family has more time together later
1. What is the give and take of a compromise?
2. In the end a compromise involves seeking asolution that is ___________ to all persons involved.
3. In a compromise giving into a decision should never go against your _____.
1. willing to give up something in order to reach a compromise
mutal respect and consideration
- accepting another's tastes /opinions
- being tolerant of different viewpoints
- consider others feelings/rights
- be there when needed
- work together
- make sacrifices that benefit everyone
- committed to a strong relationship
what is the most important influence on your relationships with other?
6 main traits of good character