The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
(1 Peter 5:2, KJV)
- "Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the
- oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but
- of a ready mind;"
(Romans 11:25, KJV)
- "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant
- of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in
- part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."
(Psalm 148:5, KJV)
- "Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he
- commanded, and they were created."
(Colossians 1:16, KJV)
- "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven,
- and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or
- dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and
- for him:"
- (Colossians 1:16, KJV)
(Hebrews 1:13-14, KJV)
- "But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my
- right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to
- minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"
- (Hebrews 1:13-14, KJV)
(Isaiah 14:12-14, KJV)
- "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the
- morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into
- heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the
- mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be
- like the most High."
- (Isaiah 14:12-14, KJV)
(2 Corinthians 11:14-15, KJV)
- "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an
- angel of light.
- Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be
- transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to
- their works."
- (2 Corinthians 11:14-15, KJV)
(Revelation 20:10, KJV)
- "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake
- of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be
- tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10, KJV)
(John 4:24, KJV)
- "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship
- him in spirit and in truth." (John 4:24, KJV)
(Acts 8:36, KJV)
- "And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain
- water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be
- (Acts 8:36, KJV)
(1 Corinthians 11:26, KJV)
- "For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye
- do shew the Lord’s death till he come." (1 Corinthians 11:26, KJV)
(Matthew 18:15, KJV)
- "Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go
- and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou
- hast gained thy brother."
- (Matthew 18:15, KJV)
(Ephesians 4:11-12, KJV)
- "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets;
- and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the
- work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:"
- (Ephesians 4:11-12, KJV)
(Matthew 16:18, KJV)
- "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon
- this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail
- against it."
- (Matthew 16:18, KJV)
(2 Corinthians 4:3-4, KJV)
- "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are
- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of
- them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is
- the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:3-4, KJV)
(1 John 2:15-16, KJV)
- "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the
- world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and
- the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of
- the world."
- (1 John 2:15-16, KJV)
(1 Peter 5:8, KJV)
- "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil,
- as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
- (1 Peter 5:8, KJV)
(Ephesians 6:12-13, KJV)
- "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but
- against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of
- this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour
- of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all,
- to stand." (Ephesians 6:12-13, KJV)
(2 Timothy 2:3-4, KJV)
- "Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier
- of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that
- he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy
- 2:3-4, KJV)
(Deuteronomy 18:10-11, KJV)
- "There shall not be found among you any one that
- maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth
- divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a
- consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer."
- (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, KJV)
(Acts 1:5, KJV)
- "For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be
- baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence." (Acts 1:5, KJV)
(Colossians 1:18, KJV)
- "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning,
- the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."
- (Colossians 1:18, KJV)
(1 Timothy 3:15, KJV)
- "But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou
- oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the
- living God, the pillar and ground of the truth." (1 Timothy 3:15, KJV)
(Titus 1:9, KJV)
- "Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught,
- that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the
- (Titus 1:9, KJV)