The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
True or False: The audio zoom in & out found at the top of the edit window will affect the volume of the track?
How can the zoom presets be costumized?
Click and hold the preset #
How can pre & post roll be turned on?
- The option menu
- clicking in the transport window
Where can the memory location window be accessed?
How can a memory location be set?
- The plus sign in the marker ruler
- Enter on the numeric key Pad
How can a marker be recalled?
- Period, the # of the marker, period
- Click the desired marker in the memory location window marker ruler
True or False: I/O's can be re-routed?
What menu is save template under?
What are the corresponding commands on a PC?
- apple (command) - Control
- Option - Alt
- Control - Start windows
- Shift - Shift