Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
It is believed that ______ is the most important meal of the day.
Five ways to have a healthy diet
- 1. Eat a variety of foods
- 2. Balance the food you eat with physical activity-maintain or improve your weight
- 3. Choose a diet with plenty of grain products, vegetables and fruits
- 4. Choose a diet low in fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol
- 5. Choose a diet moderate in sugar
Body Weight vs. Body fat
Weight depends on body structure and level of activity
A feeling of physical discomfort that is caused by your body's need for nutrients
The desire for food that is based on emotional factors rather than nutritional need.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview