The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
It is believed that ______ is the most important meal of the day.
Five ways to have a healthy diet
- 1. Eat a variety of foods
- 2. Balance the food you eat with physical activity-maintain or improve your weight
- 3. Choose a diet with plenty of grain products, vegetables and fruits
- 4. Choose a diet low in fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol
- 5. Choose a diet moderate in sugar
Body Weight vs. Body fat
Weight depends on body structure and level of activity
A feeling of physical discomfort that is caused by your body's need for nutrients
The desire for food that is based on emotional factors rather than nutritional need.