Iliopsoas, Rectus Femoris, TFL, Sartorius
- Supine; client's ishial tuberocities at the end of the table, holding their non test knee flexed to their chest to flatten lumbar.
- Action: Have client flex and extend their hip off the table while still holding their other knee
- SHORT: rectus femoris, psoas, vasti at the knee: Hip flexion with knee extension
- SHORT: illiopsoas : Hip Flexion (no knee extn)
- SHORT: TFL: Abduction and medial rot of hip
- SHORT: Sartorius: ABduction and lateral rot of hip
- SHORT: Adductors: Adduction of the Hip