Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the optimal room temperature and humidity?
What do you if a patient complains of feeling cold?
- Adjust the thermostat
- Give a blanket
The most common accidents among patients are...
3 most common factors that predispose a person to falls are...
- impaired physical mobility
- altered mental status
- sensor and/or motor deficits
Who is most at risk for burns?
- Diabetics/patients with impaired circulation
- Paralyzed patients
- Patients with altered mental status
*patients sleeping with ice packs or heating pads
- Rescue patients from immediate danger
- Activate the fire alarm
- Contain the fire
- Extinguish the fire
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview