Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
You will travel through the ___ of Pokemon! How many Pokemon will you ___?
- You will travel through the world of Pokemon!
- How many Pokemon will you capture?
- v. to show (演示, 表明, 证明)
- He demonstrated her skill as a gymnast.
- v. Become aware of (something)
- The rabbit perceived the threat and ran away.
What are the charicteristics of grasslands?
flat, a lot of grass, small trees, bushes and mosses.
What are bromeliads?
They are plants that collect pools of water in their leaves.
What do you call frog's larva?
What is camouflage?
Animals blend into their surrondings with their color.
Mammals of the order Rodentia, such as a mouse, rat, squirrel, or beaver.
Do or make things with great efforts.
v. to built, create, put parts together.
What is a maze?
A network of paths like a puzzle through which one has to find a way
friend and foe
Friend and enemy
v. to supply, to make available
The mother Ostrich has to ____ her young Orstriches.
- B. defend
- The mother Ostrich has to defend her young Orstriches.
v. Keep (something) as it is.
deceive and deceiving
Make someone believe something that is not true.
A large farm where cattle or other animals are bred
A family group that also includes relatives such as uncle, cousin and grandmother.
What does hippopotamus mean?
disappear forever, cease to exist
to let go, to set free
To move about without purpose or plan; to wander around
v. to run or go at top speed; to dash
To walk with long steps; big steps
The mother Ostrich has to ____ its eggs.
- B. Guard.
- The mother Ostrich has to guard its eggs.
Male emus and rheas are ____ fathers.
- Male emus and rheas are devoted fathers.
Cheetahs have long legs and a ___ body.
- Cheetahs have long legs and a lean body.
Ostriches live in ___.
- C. flocks
- Ostriches live in flocks.
Cheehtas' spines act as ____ .
- A. spings
- Cheehtas' spines act as springs.
v. drive, push, cause to move forward
Hyenas will ____ other hyenas of food by whooping.
- C alert
- Hyenas will alert other hyenas of food by whooping.
v. Warn (someone) of a danger, threat, or problem.