Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
Who leads the team in the arena?
CP2 and CP1
What do CPs do when they enter the arena?
Split at center, turn towards GE and post.
Who enters behind CPs?
Who leads the team in?
3-1 and 1-1, followed by 4-1 and 2-1
When is Fours called?
When 1st four reaches the center of the arena.
Where do Points 5-8 go in the line-up?
Behind the team.
When is Left and Right called?
When 1st four reaches OGE.
Who goes left and who goes right during Left and Right?
- Left: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3-4 and 4-4
- Right: 5th, 6th, 7th, 1-4 and 2-4
Who calls the "ho" for Propeller?
Who turns left and who turns right into Propeller?
- Turns left: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3-4 and 4-4
- Turns right: 5th, 6th, 7th, 1-4 and 2-4
Who do CPs hook onto in Propeller?
2-4 and 4-4
What direction does Propeller spin, and how many times?
Counter-clockwise, one full spin
Who are the outside riders of Propeller?
1-1 and 1-7
Who are the inside riders of Propeller?
CPs and 2-4 and 4-4
When is All Spin called?
When 1st four reaches GE, after one full spin of Propeller.
What direction do the wings spin in All Spin?
Who are the outside riders of All Spin?
2-4 and 4-4
What do CPs do during All Spin?
Remain posted in the center
When is Peel to Star called?
When 1st four reaches OGE, after 1/2 spin after All Spin
Do wings pull in front of or behind the wings they left during Peel to Star?
In front of
What riders are on the outside of Star?
1-1, 1-7, 4-2, and 4-6
When is Points In called?
After one full spin of the Star, when 1st four is at LCS.
What quadrants hook on to what riders in Points In?
- GPA1: 4-6
- GPA2: 1-1
- GPA3: 1-7
- GPA4: 4-2
When is Points Out called?
After one revolution of Star.
When is Out from Star called?
After one revolution of Star without Points, when 1st four reaches GE.
Describe Out from Star.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd fours plus 3-4 and 4-4 move towards GE.
- 5th, 6th, & 7th fours plus 1-4 and 2-4 move towards OGE.
- Points and CPs stay posted
Where does 4th four post during Pass Thru?
- 1-4 and 2-4 post next to LP4 at OGE
- 3-4 and 4-4 follow 3rd four and post next to LP5
Who leads Pass Thru?
1st four and 7th four
What does the team do after Pass Thru?
- Pull together in Fours again
- Form two columns of fours moving along the rail towards LCS.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd fours turn left at the rail at OGE
- 5th, 6th, and 7th fours turn right at the rail at GE.
What do the CPs do after Pass Thru?
- CP2 moves parallel to the rail at LCS
- CP1 stays posted.
What does 4th four do after Pass Thru?
- 1-4 and 2-4 follow behind 3rd four
- 3-4 and 4-4 pull away from GPA2 and move towards LCS