Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
filter and disinfect tissue fluid (lymph) returning to the heart
protects the body from invasion
- removes and recycles old red blood cells
- located behind the top of the stomach
- vein- r heart- pulmonary blood capillaries- lymphatic capillaries- lymph node- lymphatic duct vein
- l heart. - arteries- systemic blood capillaries- lymphatic capillaries- lymph node- lymphatic vessel- lymphatic duct- vein
3 levels of defense
- 1.barriers to entry - skin, mucos membranes
- 2. inflammation
- 3. actual immune response- b-cells(lymphocytes) tag for destruction, macrophages eat them
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview