Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How many ships pass through the panama per year? Week?
What year was Panama Canal built?
How much time does traveling through the canal save?
What year was Panama Canal given back to Panama?>
Comparitive is used for....
- Comparing two or more things.
- <This hotel is more elegant than the other one>
- Este hotel es mas elegante que el otro.
Superlative is used for
- This is the ___-est!
- This is the easiest!
- Esta es el facilisimo!
Superlative forumla for nouns
- El/la + [Noun] + Mas/menos + [Adjective] + de.
- Es el hotel menos caro del pueblo. This is the least expensive hotel in town
Pero vs Sino. Use when?
- Sino is used for "but rather, or on the contrary". Only used after negative clauses.
- Pero is used for "but or however". It can be used for positive or negative clauses
When sino is used on a congugated word, you add..
"Que". "Sino Que" exa. "no quiero que vayas a la fiesta, sino que hagas tu tarea."
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview