Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Cromolyn sodium (Intal)
- Blocks calcium influx required for microfilament contraction and release of mast cell granules.
- inhibits mast cell degranulation
- inhibit release of histamines, leukotrienes, and slow-reacting substances of anaphylaxis
- Attenuates or blocks late phase response in asthma
Mild asthma with allergic triggers
- Minimal due to it being excreted unchanged
- Nasal congestion
- Nasal itching
- Nose burning
- Allergy to drug
- Acute asthma exacerbations
- No drug interactions
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview