The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
TANK shutoff valve light
Cross-ship X-FEED light
Cause- the valve doesnt match the position of the switch
Reset advisory light
Cause- the refueling panel outside the a/c is controling the the transer valves.
Action- push reset button to regain control of transfer valves.
tank BOOST pump low light
- in a climb
- 1.*verify the failure
- 2.*establish crossfeed
- 3. boost pump CB pull
- 4. continue climb
- 5. After sufficient time at cruise altitude, disconnect crossfeed and monitor engine. If normal, continue.
Transfer pumps PRESS LOW
Cause- Tank #5 is empty or pump output pressure is low
- 1. Shut off respective pump
- 2. Transfer pump CB's- PULL
- 3. Reduce tank 5 to 3,000 lbs using good pump.
- 4. Stop transfer. Deplete wing tanks to 250 lbs.
- 5. Open transfer valve, deplete tank 5 1,000 lbs.
- repeat steps 4/5 until tank 5 empty.
BOTH TRANSFER PUMPS inop- refer to NATOPS