The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the general symptoms of Schizophrenia?
- Delusions and irrational thought
- Deterioration of adaptive behavior
- Disturbed emotions
What are the subtypes of schizophrenia?
- Paranoid type
- Catatonic type-emotionally flat or bizzare twitches
- Disorganized type
- Undifferentiated type
- (you are put in a group becasue of your positive or negative symtoms, + or -) NOT good vs bad
What is Anxious-fearful cluster? (personality disorder)
Avoidant, dependent, obsessive-compulsive
What is Dramatic-impulsive cluster? (personality disorder)
- Histrionic: make a big deal over themselves, always changing emotions
- Narcissistice: they think they are the best
- Borderline: unstable sence of self, switching personality
- Antisocial: lack empathy, lack superego, can be criminals
What is Odd-eccentric cluster? (personality disorder)
- Schizoid: they dont want friends, emotionally detached from others
- Schizotypal: bizzare behavior and thoughts, think they can be paranormal
- Paranoid: overlly mistrustful, worry about everything