Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Nonpathalogical: excessive intake of sugary foods
- Pathalogical: diabetes mellitus
- Nonpathalogical: excessive physical exertion, pregnancy, high protein diet
- Pathalogical: heart failure, severe hypertension, damage to glomerular filtration membrane (glomerulonephritis)
- Nonpathalogical: gall stone blocking the common bile duct
- Pathalogical: liver disease
- Excessive formation and accumulation of ketone bodies, as in starvation and untreated diabetes mellitus
- Bleeding urinary tract (UTI)
Low specific gravity
Overly hydrated or ADH not present
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview