The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
GEN light/APU GEN light
- Cause- GOOFSTORE
- G- generator failure
- O- off frequency
- O- over voltage
- F- feeder fault
- S- sup panel failure
- T- transfer relay 2 or 3 failure
- OR- associate bus montoring switch off
- action- reset procedures, or associated bus monitoring switch to on. If light remains or flickers, mission should be aborted.
- Caution- sup panels shall not be exchanged until main. action.
- Note- ensure gen 4 aux/gen 4 trans set appropriately
TR overheat light
action- pull the breaker. 3 in the flight station, 1/2 on the main load center.
EXTERNAL PWR AVAILABLE no power to ac
- cause- BUPER
- B- Batt
- U- Uplock
- P- wrong Phanse
- E- External pwr cont CB out
- R- Runaround feed CB for GEN 4 is out
action- check the above mentioned
EXTERNAL PWR AVAILABLE partial power to ac
cause- TR 3 ganged CB out, Essential DC BUS Feeder #2 out, Monitor Essential BUS switch off.
action- check the above mentioned.