Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
PRIMARY FUEL PUMP (parallel light)
a. on during start between 16% and 65%
b. off during start between 16% and 65%
a. secondary pump functioning normally
b. failure of the secondary pump
PRIMARY FUEL PUMP light on, or momentarily on, then off above 65%
- a. primary pump has failed
- b. pumps are in parallel due to a speed sense control malfunction. (pumps are suppose to come out of parallel at 65%)
- 1. pull the FSOV CB on START DC.
- a. if the light remain on, reset CB, assume failure of primary pump.
- b. if light goes out, leave CB out, assume failure of ther speed sense control or 65% switch.
- NOTE- if mission continued
- Do not use auto fx, do not shut down engine with intent to restart, reset the CB prior to shutting down the engine with the fuel and ignition switch. If the engine is start limited (830 TIT) assume failure of the speed sense control or the 94% switch, place the affected TD in null, and pull the FSOV CB
No 1,2,3,4 AUTO FX lights are all on
cause- the automatic feathering cicuit has been armed
No 1,2,3,4 AUTO FX light on individualluy
cause- prop thrust has dropped below 500 lbs and the prop auto fx'ed
No 1,2,3,4 START CONTROL VALVE LIGHT OPEN
cause- start control valve is open. (light should go out between 57%-64%
action- if light remains on, or comes on after start, E-handle