The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Describe quality care from the patient's perspective.
- Quality care is quality customer service. The way the staff interacts
- with the patients is a very important factor in quality care. Every
- patient want to feel like they are given top priority and the best
- service possible.
What is the main difference between inside and outside customers?
Inside customers are people from other departments such as nurses, co-workers, and so on. Outside customers are patients and their families.
List Maslow's hierachy of human needs.
*food, shelter, clothing and will to reproduce*safety*love*satisfying relationship*creativity, self-expression and achievement
When did Roentgen produce hisfirst x-ray?
Roentgen produced his first X-ray on November 8, 1895.
Which country developed the first inoculation against smallpox?
Who was the father of anatomy?
What did Gabriel D Farenheit develop?
a instrument used to measure temperature
Name the top 2 leading causes of death in the US.
Cancer and heart dieases
What did Marie Curie do during World War I?
- Marie Curie developed mobile radiographic units for military medical
- services. She also trained the soldiers on how to use them and taught
Why did Thomas Edison quit experiments on fluoroscopy radiation?
One of Thomas Edison's assistants, Clarence Madison suffered from severe radiation damage from a result of the work.