Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the Five responsibilities of the FCC as related to EMS?
- 1. Set specific radio frequencies for EMS.
- 2. Licensing base stations.
- 3. Establish licensing standards.
- 4. Establish limitations of transmitter power output.
- 5. Monitoring radio operations.
What are six functions of the patient care report?
- 1. Continuity of Care.
- 2. Legal documentation.
- 3. Education
- 4. Administrative information
- 5. Essential research record
- 6. Evaluation and continuous quality improvement.
Radio frequencies between 30 and 300 MHz.
Radio frequencies between 300 and 3,000 MHz.
A two-way radio consists of two units:
A transmitter and a receiver.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview