The flashcards below were created by user
What are the Five responsibilities of the FCC as related to EMS?
1. Set specific radio frequencies for EMS.
2. Licensing base stations.
3. Establish licensing standards.
4. Establish limitations of transmitter power output.
5. Monitoring radio operations.
What are six functions of the patient care report?
1. Continuity of Care.
2. Legal documentation.
4. Administrative information
5. Essential research record
6. Evaluation and continuous quality improvement.
Radio frequencies between 30 and 300 MHz.
Radio frequencies between 300 and 3,000 MHz.
A two-way radio consists of two units:
A transmitter and a receiver.
Communications and Documentation