Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 2 distributions of the nervous system?
- Input- afferent=starts away
- Output-efferent=cause/effect-produce effort
- they are involuntary (smooth and cardiac)mm and glands
What are the functions of the nervous systems?
- Input=afferent impulse conductions
- Integration, Coordination, Control CPU=processed @ brain
- Outpu=efferent impulse condutions
What is transduction?
taking some form of energy and converting it into another form of energy.
What is the second principle of conduction?
move teh electrochemical charge along the wirelike neuron.
What is the principle of integration?
integration can be compared to a switchboard or processing center.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview