Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the Parasympathetic Pathways from Sacral Origin?
- Visceral afferent neuron-receiver comes from visceral/has food
- Preganglionic efferent neuron-out put-activating signal/deciding if we are going to move the food
- Postganglionic efferent neuron- reacts to signal/yes or no on moving food
Which one is stronger and can over ride signals?
- Sympathetic is stronger than para
- sympathetic can override para
Where is smooth mm located?
outter covering of the heart
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview