Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
When a snake gets too warm
because of sunshine, it needs to move to a cooler place. Is this an internal or
- When a snake gets too warm
- because of sunshine, it needs to move to a cooler place.
- Is this an internal or
- external stimulus?
Give an example of an external stimulis.
- snakes get to warm because of sunshine
- you feel cold so you put on a jacket
- a dog feels hot so it goes and lays in the shade
- a rabbit gets scared so it runs away
Give an example of internal stimulis.
- you feel hungry so you eat some food
- a cat is thirsty so it drinks water
cell-tissue-organ-organ system- organism
organic compounds are compounds that contain
what is repiration
respiration occurs in the cells of animals. animals use oxygen to make energy and produce waste.
what is chemical change
when something new comes out of something old and it can't be changed back
what does the heart do
the heart provides the force to move oxygen and nutrients throughout the body
what does the integumentary system involve?
what does the endocrine system invovle?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview