Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 3 key pieces of information in the maintenance manual?
- Notes-general info
- Cautions-may damage part or aircraft
- Warnings-may cause serious injury or dealth
What are two forms of airworthiness limitations?
- Time Life's
- cycle Limits (which ever comes first)
What are two types of inspections?
Schedualed and Unschedualed
In the ATA codes, where are unschedualed inspections located?
What is the difference between ball and roller bearings?
roller for alignment and radial loads, ball for thrust
Why would you clean the compressor everyday?
what would be another reason to clean the compressor?
- done daily if in salt water environment
- done if comp isn't making power
What should be done before cleaning the compressor?
Disconnect the Pc, keeps soap out of the fuel system
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview