Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Left hand locks?
- Detent latche will not depress into the rail
- detent restraint arm parallel to detent body
- no yellow showing on actuator arm
- emerg. release arm connected to SIMUL control rod.
Right hand locks?
- detent latche will not depress into the rail
- release spacer between roller, allignment mark sat.
- lock out pin stowed
- lock tension at min. setting
- horizontal oval point screw installed w/ slippage mark sat.
- vertical set screw installed
- ensure mount bolts installed in aft most holes
- ensure it has return spring attached to manual release lever
- check emerg. release system by pulling manual cocking cable
- ensure locked by checking the release lever locking arm engages a minimum of 50% of the lower surface of the solinoid pin; buttons are in the full down position
- pull manual release T-handle to ensure release
- no more than 3 broken wires per inch, per strand provided no more than 6 broken wires exist in a one-inch running lengthod cable. Not occur in any two consecutive inches.
- no more than 3 broken wires per inch provided no broken wires are in the next consecutive inch.
397, 477, 517, 597, 617, 677, A-30, and G-30
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview