The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Psalm 1:1 Blessed...
- 1 Blessed is the man
- who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
- or stand in the way of sinners
- or sit in the seat of mockers.
- 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
- and on his law he meditates day and night.
Psalm 1:3 tree...
- 3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
- which yields its fruit in season
- and whose leaf does not wither.
- Whatever he does prospers.
Psalm 1:4-5 wicked...
- 4 Not so the wicked!
- They are like chaff
- that the wind blows away.
- 5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
- nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
Psalm 1:6 LORD
- 6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
- but the way of the wicked will perish.