Programable Discrete Electronics
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- @ A variable is a place to store a piece of
- A variable type is a description of the kind of
- information a variable will store.
Diference between == and =
- = is the assignment operator. b = 1 will set the variable b equal to the value
- == is the equality operator. it returns true if the left side is equal
- to the right side, and returns false if they are not equal
When to use int
Int is a fundamental type used to define numeric variables holding whole numbers.
When to use "double"
A double is a larger float type that holds both bigger and more precise numbers.
When to use "float"
Float is short for floating point and is a fundamental type used to define numbers with fractional parts.
is a control character with the value zero.
- Extracts characters from is and stores them into str until a
- delimitation character is found.
- Copies the C string pointed by source into the array pointed by
- destination, including the terminating null character.
Appends a copy of the source string to the destination string.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview