Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Pelvis & Perineum Lymphatic Drainage:
- fundus by round ligament - superficial inguinal LN
- uterine tube, testes, ovary, fundus - para aortic (UFO)
- glans, clit, labia minus - deep inguinal & external iliac
- prostate & rectum - internal iliac LN
- cervix, uterine body, bladder - internal & external iliac LN (CUBB)
(S2,3,4) sensory to genitalia; muscular branches to perineal muscles, external urethral sphincter, and external anal sphincter
Pelvic Pain Line
- Above the pelvic pain line = sympathetics T12-L2Below the pelvic pain line = parasympathetic S2, 3, 4its in the middle of the sigmoid colon
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview