Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
31. What is thought?
Thought is spiritual energy.
32. How is thought carried?
By the law of vibration.
33. How is thought given vitality?
By the law of love.
34. How does thought take form?
By the law of growth.
35. What is the secret of thought creative power?
It is a spiritual activity.
36. How may we develop the faith, courage, and enthusiasm which will result in accomplishment? (thought creative power)
By a recognition of our spiritual nature.
37. What is the secret of Power?
38. Why is this so? (re secret of power is service)
Because we get what we give.
39. What is the Silence?
A physical stillness.
40. Of what value is physical stillness?
It is the first step to self-control, self-mastery.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview