Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
interpreting touch, pressure, temp, pain, vibration
- interpreting stimuli originating in muscles, joints, etc., to give info about the position of one body part in relation to another
- being able to touch your nose without looking
- interpreting stimuli from inner ear receptors regarding head position and mvmt
- sense of gravity
- interpreting stimuli thru the eyes
- interpreting sounds and discriminating background sounds
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview