The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- is the standard in the world. The fundamental units include the second (s) for
- time, the meter (m) for length, and the kilogram (kg) for mass
- A scalar is a quantity that has magnitude only.
- A vector is a quantity that has magnitude and
- The centre of gravity is the single point within a
- body at which the entire weight of the body is
- considered to act.
- The displacement of a point
- B from a point A is the
- shortest distance from
- A to B, together with the
- UNIT: m.
- Mean speed
- = total distance travelled
- total time taken
- = Δ
- UNIT: ms