Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What pupil signs would indicate head injury
- One pupil larger that the other.
- The eyes not moving together or pointing in different directions.
- Failure of the eyes to follow the movement of your finger as instructed.
- Bleeding under the conjunctiva, which obsures the sclera (white potion) of the eye.
- Protrusion or bulging of one eye
What do you call the bony socket the eye sits in?
What is the way best way to remove a foreign object?
What is the white portion of the eye?
Where does the light enter the eye ball?
What is significant about ultra violet ray burns?
Pain shows up 3 to 4 hr later
When do you remove eye contacts?
Chemical burns only
How long do you irrigate the eye when exposed to alkali.
How do you immobilize an object in the eye?
Make a donut and secure the object
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview