SHADOW POSITION WITH L TO L HAND AND R TO R SHOULDER HOLD - Rumba, Samba & Cha Cha Cha
- Lady is positioned on the man's Right Side slightly in advance of his body, facing the same direction;
- Her weight can be either on normally opposite or the same foot as the man depending on figure to be danced;
- Lady's Left Arm is to the side, slightly retracted just below shoulder level;
- Man's Left Hand holds the lady's Left Wrist, his arm making a similar curve to the lady's Left Arm;
- Man's Right Hand placed just below lady's Right Shoulder blade with the arm slightly retracted;
- Lady's Right Arm is to side, slightly retracted making a soft curve from her shoulder.
- This is called the Same Hand Hold Shadow Position and is used in Rumba on the normal opposite foot