Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
1 Cor 7:1,2,9
- 1 Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me:It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
- 2 Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.
- 9 but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
16 And if a man entice a maid (virgin) that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
28 “If a man finds a young woman who is a virgin, who is not betrothed, and he seizes her and lies with her, and they are found out, 29 then the man who lay with her shall give to the young woman’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife because he has humbled her; he shall not be permitted to divorce her all his days.
- 3 For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And her mouth is smoother than oil;
- 4 But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, Sharp as a two-edged sword.
- 5 Her feet go down to death, Her steps lay hold of hell.
4 Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
26And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
- 21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
- 22 thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
- 23 All these evil things come from within and defile a man.”
- 28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
- 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
- 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
- 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
- 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
1 Cor 6:9,10
- 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
- 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- 19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
- 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
- 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,
1 Thess 4:3
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
1 Cor 6:18
18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview