The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
For the director of music. A psalm of David.
Psalm 19:1-3 The heavens....
- 1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
- the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
- 2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
- night after night they display knowledge.
- 3 There is no speech or language
- where their voice is not heard.
Psalm 19:4-6 Their voice...
- 4 Their voice goes out into all the earth,
- their words to the ends of the world.
- In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun,
- 5 which is like a bridegroom coming forth from his pavilion,
- like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
- 6 It rises at one end of the heavens
- and makes its circuit to the other;
- nothing is hidden from its heat.
Psalm 19:7-8 law, statutes, precepts, commands...
- 7 The law of the LORD is perfect,
- reviving the soul.
- The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy,
- making wise the simple.
- 8 The precepts of the LORD are right,
- giving joy to the heart.
- The commands of the LORD are radiant,
- giving light to the eyes.
Psalm 19:9-11 fear, ordinances...
- 9 The fear of the LORD is pure,
- enduring forever.
- The ordinances of the LORD are sure
- and altogether righteous.
- 10 They are more precious than gold,
- than much pure gold;
- they are sweeter than honey,
- than honey from the comb.
- 11 By them is your servant warned;
- in keeping them there is great reward.
Psalm 19:12-13 Who?
- 12 Who can discern his errors?
- Forgive my hidden faults.
- 13 Keep your servant also from willful sins;
- may they not rule over me.
- Then will I be blameless,
- innocent of great transgression.
Psalm 19:14 May
- 14 May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
- be pleasing in your sight,
- O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.