Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What results if trunk muscles are weak?
spinal column becomes unsupported and poor posture and poor alignment results
What are the most important muscles for proper posture?
What do the erector spinae muscles do?
dynamics balance with the abdominals
What type of pelvic tilt decreases lordotic curvature of the lumbar spine?
*flattens low back by tightening the abdominal and gluteal muscles
What pelvic tilt increases lordotic curvature of the lumbar spine?
- *sway back posture due to weakness of the abdominals
- *co-contraction between hip flexors and erector spinae
Where should ones vertical line of gravity (plum line) fall at?
- acromion of the shoulder
- greater trochanter of the hip
- just posterior to the knee joint
- anterior to lateral malleolus
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview