Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What does a full-charge bookkeeper do?
All of the bookkeeping tasks except corporate taxes.
What are the two questions you should ask at the interview?
- What will I be responsible for?
- Are there any areas that need urgent attention?
Where should I start?
- Current employees list for payroll.
- Make sure HR files are in order
- Get handle on bills and receivables
What is "damage control?" and how does it relate to entering the position?
- Controlling the damage an absent bookkeeper might have created
- Example, have all payroll reports been filed.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview