Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Hfr x F-
- Hfr serves as donors of chromosomal DNA.
- A type of conjugation (plasmids from one bacterium to another)
F+ plasmid can be incorporated into bacteria chromosol DNA, termed Hfr cell.
Order of tranfer from Hfr (F+) to F- is from oriT to tra operon.
Urease + organisms
- Nocardia (acid-fast, causes
- Cryptococcus (fungus, not bacteria)
- H. Pylori
- Acid-Fast Staining Organism. Found in soil.
- Causes Systemic or Pulmonary Disease, Endocarditis, Cutaneous nocarditis more common in immunocompetant hosts.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview