True or False
Aircrew members will immediately inform their flight surgeon or APA when they have participated in activities or received treatment for which flying restrictions may be appropriate. This includes exposure to any exogenous factors listed in this regulation as well as any treatment or procedure performed by a non-flight surgeon or APA and includes, but is not limited to, the following: (T or F).
(1) Any medical or dental procedure requiring use of medication after the treatment.
(2) Any medical or dental procedure requiring use of any type of anesthesia or sedation.
(3) Treatment by mental health professionals, including but not limited to psychological, social, psychiatric, alcohol, or substance abuse counseling.
(4) Any chiropractic or osteopathic manipulative treatment.
(5) Any treatment given by a homeopath, naturopath, herbalist, or practitioner of other types of alternative medicine.
(6) Any emergency room or urgent care visits.