Psalm 23 NIV
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
A psalm of David.
Psalm 23:1-3 The Lord is...
- 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
- 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
- he leads me beside quiet waters,
- 3 he restores my soul.
- He guides me in paths of righteousness
- for his name's sake.
Psalm 23:4 Even though...
- 4 Even though I walk
- through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
- I will fear no evil,
- for you are with me;
- your rod and your staff,
- they comfort me.
Psalm 23:5 table...
- 5 You prepare a table before me
- in the presence of my enemies.
- You anoint my head with oil;
- my cup overflows.
- 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
- all the days of my life,
- and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview