pmap 4051 lecture 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Define Developmental Evaluation.
Analysis of the societal problem’s logic model to determine if and why a program is needed (Front End Analysis)
How does Externl Analysis differ from Internal Analysis?
- More holistic: big picture
- Greater credibility of findings
What is Summative Evaluation?
- (Outcome) determine merit, worth. After the
- program is completed
What is Monitoring and Auditing Evaluation?
Working with subjects, waste of funds, inappropriate resources
Describe the ATM approach.
- A- Antecedent conditions (the why)
- T- Program activities Target antecedents
- M- Measurement issues: indicatiors and objects for outcomes
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview