Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1.Something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.
- 2.The angular distance of a planet or satellite from its last perihelion or perigee.
- 1. Make (an unpleasant feeling) less intense
- 2. Satisfy (an appetite or desire)
A person or thing that is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand
- 1. Open to more than one interpretation; ambiguous.
- 2. Uncertain or questionable in nature.
- Having or showing great knowledge or learning.
- Syn scholarly - lettered - wise
- 1.Intensely enthusiastic or passionate.
- 2.Burning, hot, or glowing.
- 1. Expressed clearly; easy to understand
- 2.Showing ability to think clearly, esp. in the intervals between periods of confusion or insanity.
Not able to be seen through; not transparent.
Make (someone) less angry or hostile.
Verb:Cause (an event or situation, typically a bad one) to happen suddenly, unexpectedly, or prematurely.
Adjective:Done, made, or acting suddenly or without careful consideration.
Adjective:Spending money or resources freely and recklessly; wastefully extravagant.
Noun:A person who spends money in a recklessly extravagant way.
Great energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or an objective
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview