Gre Assist Words
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1. Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense.
- 2. Encourage or assist someone to commit (a crime)
Noun:vA person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy; supporter
Verb: Publicly recommend or support
Adjective: Providing necessary support to the primary activities or operation of an organization, institution, industry, or system.
Noun: A person whose work provides necessary support to the primary activities of an organization, institution, or industry.
Noun: A long, thick pillow that is placed under other pillows for support
Verb: Support or strengthen; prop up
Noun: A person's face or facial expression.
Verb: Admit as acceptable or possible.
- 1. Adopt or support (a cause, belief, or way of life).
- 2. Marry.
1. A stay that extends from the maintop to the foot of the foremast of a sailing ship.
2. A thing on which something else is based or depends
(of a gift or sum of money) Larger or more generous than is usual or necessary.(of a person) Very generous.
A person who advocates a theory, proposal, or project; supporter
Adjective: Loyal, reliable, and hardworking
Noun: A loyal, reliable, and hardworking supporter or participant in an organization or team
- 1. Food and drink regarded as a source of strength; nourishment.
- 2. The maintaining of someone or something in life or existence
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview