Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1. A person who claims an area of interest, such as the arts, without real commitment or knowledge.
- 2. A person with an amateur interest in the arts.
1. A young bird that has just fledged.
2. A person or organization that is immature, inexperienced, or underdeveloped
- 1. A person who is new to a subject, skill, or belief.
- 2. A new convert to a religion.
- 1. The period or state of being a novice, esp. in a religious order.
- 2. A place housing religious novices.
- 1. A person who has converted from one opinion, religion, or party to another, esp. recently.
- 2. A Gentile convert to Judaism.
A beginner or novice.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview