Card Set Information
Beginner Gre Words
1. A person who claims an area of interest, such as the arts, without real commitment or knowledge.
2. A person with an amateur interest in the arts.
1. A young bird that has just fledged.
2. A person or organization that is immature, inexperienced, or underdeveloped
1. A person who is new to a subject, skill, or belief.
2. A new convert to a religion.
1. The period or state of being a novice, esp. in a religious order.
2. A place housing religious novices.
1. A person who has converted from one opinion, religion, or party to another, esp. recently.
2. A Gentile convert to Judaism.
A beginner or novice.