Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Reveals dynamic nature of living things
- Considers operations of specific systems
examines process in cells
the study of specific organ systems
Focuses on the nervous system
The heart and blood vessels
the study of abnormal body functions altered by disease
refers to disfunction
list and define 2 subjects that encompass both anatomy and physiology
- 1) Pathology - stuctural and functional changes caused by disease. Structure dictates function if you alter structure you alter function
- 2) Exercise Physiology - changes in structure and function caused by exercise.
Structural and Functional organizations
- Chemical Level - interaction of atoms
- Cell Level - structural and functional unit of living organisims
- Tissue Level - group of similar cells and the materials surrounding them
- Organ Level - one or more tissues functioning together
- Organ System Level - group of organs functioning together
- Organism Level - any living thing
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview